Training and Tips
- Office for Research Calendar of Events
- Pivot Training
- Research Administrators Support Group
- Proposal Preparation and Development Training and other Resources
- Financial Stewardship
- Sponsored Projects Dashboard Overview
- Departmental Administrator’s Coaching
In order to access Banner Research forms, you must attend a live Banner Research Training session.
In order to register for a Banner Research Training session, you must first have completed Banner Navigation training. If you have not taken this training previously, please contact Staff Development and Training at 348-9700. Banner Finance is also recommended. If you have problems registering for a pre-requisite class, please contact Contract and Grant Accounting at 348-1846.
To register for Banner Research, Banner Hot Tips or E-print Training, please contact Amy Harvell for registration information or call 348-1846.
- Banner FAQs
- Banner Hot Tips (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Banner OSP Training Module (Powerpoint Presentation)
- Banner Tips Flashcard (pdf)
- EPRINT-Research (Powerpoint Presentation)
Effort Reporting System Training
External Training Opportunities
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
- Society of Research Administrators International (SRA)