The Undergraduate Research & Creative Activity Conference is a premier annual event at The University of Alabama that provides undergraduates an opportunity to highlight their research or creative activity.
In addition to bringing attention to the excellent work of University students, the Conference allows students to gain experience presenting, compete for cash prizes and form relationships with their faculty mentors and fellow Conference presenters.
Click here to visit the new URCA Conference website!
- Pre-registration and Creative Showcase: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, Ferguson Theater
- Conference: Thursday, March 30, 2017, Ferguson Student Center
URCA Conference Award Luncheon:
- Monday, April 10, 2017, South End Zone at Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Friday, February 17, 2017
DaVinci Studio Project:
- Click here for the application.